Pages

Friday, July 8, 2016

June 1, 2016 - Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes and Die Cuts

Welcome to the Aussie Design Team Challenge for June - Anything Goes and Die Cuts.  Don'tcha just love that.  I love dies and I'm kinda thinking that all of you do too.  :-)  

The image I used this time is IMG 091 from Sherri Baldy's Etsy Shop and you can find the image by clicking HERE

Here is my card for the month.  



I'm not sure what of the name of this design, but I was searching for some folded cards and found one similar so I did a few changes and this is what I came up with.  I will tell you right now, this is a lot of cutting for a card.  LOL   But oh so worth it.    I absolutely love this little girl.....she reminds me of a Flapper.    I used copics to color and the dies/punches are the side borders are from a Martha Stewart punch.  The heart banner is from LaLa Land.    The pearl lace is from JoAnns I believe.  

Here is a side view of the card.  

It folds down flat for mailing, which makes it a great card to make.  It can stand up on its own.  

I hope you like it.  

Would love for you to visit our blog and see some of the other designs made for by our DT members.  

Happy stamping and blessings to all,
Pat

No comments:

Post a Comment